A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Different Doses of Indacaterol in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Using Salmeterol as an Active Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jul 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 New trial record