A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending-Dose Study to Characterize the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CEP-37251 in Healthy Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CEP 37251 (Primary) ; CEP 37251 (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 11 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
- 04 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.