Dual Phase I Studies to Determine the Dose of Cediranib (AZD2171) or AZD6244 to Use With Conventional Rectal Chemoradiotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DREAM; DREAMtherapy
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.