A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo Controlled (With Rescue Medication), Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder in the Treatment of Persistent Asthma in Adults and Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 27 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 330 to 343 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (350) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History