A Phase I Study of Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane), Gemcitabine, and Capecitabine (Xeloda) (AGX) in Patients With Previously Untreated, Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported ClinicalTrials.gov.