A Partially Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Staphylococcal 4-component Investigational Vaccine (GSK2392102A) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcus aureus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Planned end date change from Jun 2011 to Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.