An Observer-blind Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)V-like Vaccines GSK2340274A and GSK2340272A in Children 3 to Less Than 10 Years Old
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 159 to 191 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.