Study of GSK2302032A Antigen-Specific Cancer Immunotherapeutic in Patients With Resectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2302032A (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Aug 2016 Safety and immunogenicity results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.