A Phase III, Multicenter, Uncontrolled, Open Label Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Influenza Vaccine (Surface Antigen, Inactivated) Ph.Eur, Formulation 2010/2011, When Administered to Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2010 New trial record