A 12-week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of Bupropion for the Treatment of Apathy in Alzheimer's Dementia(Apa-AD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APA-AD
- 27 Sep 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from suspended to completed.
- 01 Jul 2014 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 20 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.