Phase II Study of Bortezomib (VELCADE) for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory T-cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 17 to 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.