A Non-interventional Study to Follow and Evaluate Patients With Advanced NSCLC Who Are Treated in Second Line Setting With Tarceva (Erlotinib) in a "Real Life" Clinical Setting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEAM
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Mar 2016 Protocol amended as Adverse events removed from primary endpoint, hence trial focus changed from TU + AR to only TU as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.