A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Phase IV Study Exploring Symptom Control Rate in Co-diagnosed NERD and Chronic Gastritis Patients Treated With 8 Weeks Esomeprazole Treatment Regimen and 2 Weeks Esomeprazole Treatment Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.