A Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Safety and Efficacy of GSK1349572 50 mg Once Daily Versus Raltegravir 400 mg Twice Daily, Both Administered With an Investigator-selected Background Regimen Over 48 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected, Integrase Inhibitor-Naïve, Antiretroviral-Experienced Adults.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAILING
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Sep 2013 Results for pre-specified univariate subgroups presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 12 Aug 2013 Dolutegravir 50mg tablets have been approved by the US FDA, based on the results of this and three other pivotal trials, according to a ViiV Healthcare media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History