A Randomized, Double-blind Study of the Safety and Efficacy of GSK1349572 50 mg Once Daily Versus Raltegravir 400 mg Twice Daily, Both Administered With an Investigator-selected Background Regimen Over 48 Weeks in HIV-1 Infected, Integrase Inhibitor-Naïve, Antiretroviral-Experienced Adults.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAILING
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History