An Open-label Study Investigating the Disposition and QT/QTc Interval Effects of 400 mg [14C]-Iniparib(3.7 MBq, 100 microCi) Administered at Cycle 1 as a 60-minute Intravenous Infusion to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by Extended Treatment With BSI-201 With or Without Additional Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 May 2012 Actual patient number 7 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.