A 26 week randomised, controlled, open label, multicentre, multinational, three-arm, treat to target trial comparing efficacy and safety of three different dosing regimens of either Soluble Insulin Basal Analogue (SIBA) or insulin glargine with or without combination with OAD treatment, in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin degludec (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 21 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 26 Jul 2010 New trial record