Single-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study to Investigate Safety and Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Ascending Doses of CM3.1-AC100 in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon-like peptide-1 (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jan 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.