A Phase 2A Trial to Evaluate the Extended Early Bactericidal Activity, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of SQ109 in Adult Subjects With Newly Diagnosed, Uncomplicated, Smear-Positive, Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SQ 109 (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 New trial source identified and integrated (Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry record PACTR201009000252144).