Effects of Aripiprazole and Haloperidol on Mesolimbic System Functioning: A Pharmacological fMRI Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Haloperidol (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Behavioural disorders; Bipolar disorders; Depressive disorders; Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome; Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.