A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Mask, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of 20 mg Tasimelteon Versus Placebo in Totally Blind Subjects With N24HSWD Followed by an OLE Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SET
- Sponsors Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2015 Results of two trials (SET and RESET) published online in the Lancet.
- 05 Aug 2015 According to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release, this and RESET trial led to approval with the European marketing authorization for Hetlioz.
- 05 Aug 2015 According to a Vanda Pharmaceuticals media release, results related to patient entrainment from this and RESET trial published in The Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History