A Randomized Phase II Study to Assess the Activity of TroVax (MVA-5T4) Plus Docetaxel Versus Docetaxel Alone in Subjects With Progressive Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MVA 5T4 (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2013 Results will be published in Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, in 2013, according to an Oxford BioMedica media release reporting highlights.
- 10 Oct 2012 Verified results data from the 27 enrolled patients will be presented at the first Immunotherapies and Cancer Vaccines Conference in December 2012.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History