A Phase I Study Evaluating the Proton Pump Inhibitor Pantoprazole in Combination With Doxorubicin for Advanced Cancer Patients With an Extension Cohort of Patients With Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.