Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A in Adults Aged 50 Years or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZOE-50; ZOSTER-006
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Oct 2017 According to an Agenus media release, based on the pooled data from this and other trial ( see profile 58004), the US FDA granted marketing authorization to SHINGRIX for prevention of herpes zoster (shingles) in adults aged 50 years and older.
- 13 Oct 2017 SHINGRIX has been approved in Canada for the prevention of shingles (herpes zoster) in people aged 50 years or older, as reported in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=29,305) of a pooled safety analysis from NCT01165177 and NCT01165229 studies, presented at the IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History