Randomized Trial Assessing the Significance of Bevacizumab in Recurrent Grade II and Grade III Gliomas - The TAVAREC Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAVAREC
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 144 to 155.
- 16 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.