A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase I Study Comparing an Increased Dose(s) (0.5 ml) of Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (TIV) With Standard Dose(s) (0.25 ml) TIV in Children 6-35 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.