Phase 2, Randomized, Double-masked, Vehicle-controlled, Dose-escalation Study Evaluating Efficacy/Safety of Nexagon in Subjects With Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects (PED) Resulting From Corneal Epithelial Debridement During Diabetic Vitrectomy Surgery, Herpes Simples Virus (HSV) Keratitis, Herpes Zoster Virus (HZV) Keratitis, Corneal Burns, Post-photorefractive Keratectomy (Post-PRK), or Post-corneal Transplant Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CODA 001 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic complications
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2012 Additional trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2011 to Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.