A Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase II/III Study Comparing the Use of Chemoembolization Combined With Sunitinib Against Chemoembolization Combined With a Placebo in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma (SATURNE).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATURNE
- 27 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 27 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jul 2010 New trial record