Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Herpes Zoster Vaccine GSK1437173A in Adults Aged 70 Years or Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1437173A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster; Postherpetic neuralgia; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZOE-70
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Jun 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, data from this study were presented at the US Centers for Disease Control and Preventions Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) meeting.
- 18 Apr 2017 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, the compnay has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) in Japan seeking approval for the candidate shingles vaccine, Shingrix, for the prevention of herpes zoster (shingles) in people aged 50 years or over. The application included data from ZOE-50 and ZOE-70 studies.
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, the compnay has submitted a New Drug Submission (NDS) in Canada for the candidate shingles vaccine (GSK-1437173A) for the prevention of herpes zoster in people aged 50 or over. The application included data from ZOE-50 and ZOE-70 studies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History