Phase I Trial of Nelfinavir and Bortezomib in Advanced Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Nelfinavir (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoproliferative disorders; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.