A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Event Driven, Phase III Study of Rosuvastatin 20 mg Once Daily in the Long Term Prevention of Recurrent Venous Thromboembolism in Patients With Deep Vein Thrombosis or Pulmonary Embolism.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Du Lac
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.