A Phase I/II Trial of Bendamustine/Treanda, Rituximab, Etoposide, and Carboplatin for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies and Select Untreated Lymphomas (TREC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TREC
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.