Phase II Pharmacological Study With Wee-1 Inhibitor MK-1775 Combined With Carboplatin in Patients With p53 Mutated Epithelial Ovarian Cancer and Early Relapse (less than 3 Months) or Progression During Standard First Line Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to the results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Dec 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.