A Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab in Pediatric Subjects With Enthesitis Related Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 20 Jun 2016 Trial focus has been changed from safety to efficacy study.
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Joint-count' has been met according to results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History