A Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Effects of Tocilizumab on Vaccination in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Background Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Pneumococcal vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine; Tetanus vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Rheumatoid arthritis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms VISARA
- Sponsors Genentech
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (86) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History