A Randomized, Partial Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Phase I Safety and Immunogenicity Study in Healthy Subjects of Detoxified J5 Core Glycolipid/ Group B Meningococcal Outer Membrane Protein Vaccine for Gram-negative Bacterial Sepsis Administered With and Without Synthetic CPG Oligodeoxynucleotide 7909 Adjuvant.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Escherichia coli vaccine
- Indications Gram-negative infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Oct 2015 Results published in the Vaccine
- 30 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Oct 2011 to Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.