Phase 4 Study of Argatroban for Preventing Occlusion and Restenosis After Intracranial and Extracranial Artery Stenting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Argatroban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cerebrovascular disorders; Restenosis; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APORIAS
- 26 Sep 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2010 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 140 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.