A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Open Label Study of Pomalidomide, Cyclophosphamide and Prednisone (PCP) in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Relapsed and/or Refractory to Lenalidomide.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual patients number changed from 41 to 67 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.