A Phase I, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Oral Fostamatinib Disodium in Healthy Japanese and White Subjects After Single and Multiple Ascending Doses.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2015 Results published in the European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 30 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.