A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalating Phase 1b Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of SHP 141, A Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, Administered Topically Up to 28 Days to Patients With Stage IA, IB or IIA Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Remetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2014 Results have been reported in a TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History