Prospective, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multi-Center Trial With a Double-Blind Parallel-Group Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Different Doses of NT 201 in the Treatment of Cervical Dystonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Torticollis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 15 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
- 05 Nov 2010 Results will be presented at the 71st Annual Assembly of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, according to a Merz Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Toronto-Western-Spasmodic-Torticollis-Rating-Scale' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History