Prospective, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Multi-center Trial With an Open-label Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of incobotulinumtoxinA (Xeomin) in the Treatment of Blepharospasm.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Blepharospasm
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 25 Oct 2011 Results from the long-term extension will be presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- 05 Nov 2010 Results will be presented at the 71st Annual Assembly of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, according to a Merz Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Apr 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History