Phase II Multicentric Uncontrolled National Trial Assessing the Efficacy of Nilotinib in First or Second Line Treatment of Primary Melanomas , Stage III Unresectable Melanomas, or Stage IV Melanomas With c-KIT Mutation or Amplification.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NILOMEL
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date (1 Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.