Evaluation of Safety, Drug-Drug Interactions and Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Co-Administration of Escalating Doses of Extended Release and Standard Formulations of Betahistine as Monotherapy and as Adjunctive to Olanzapine in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Betahistine; Olanzapine
- Indications Aggression; Anorexia nervosa; Bipolar depression; Bipolar disorders; Huntington's disease; Manic episodes; Obesity; Personality disorders; Schizophrenia; Weight gain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 29 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 New trial record