Efficacy and Impact of Botulinum Toxin A Versus Anticholinergic Therapy for the Treatment of Bothersome Urge Urinary Incontinence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary) ; Solifenacin; Trospium chloride
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC
- 30 Aug 2013 Results presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 04 Oct 2012 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 04 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Frequency-of-incontinence-episodes' has not been met.