Clinical Trial, Open-label, Randomised, in Order to Compare the Quality of Life for Those HIV+ Patients That Start With Monotherapy on LPV/r Tablets Vs. Triple Therapy With a Boosted Protease Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; HIV protease inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QoLKAMON
- 11 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 New trial record