Rasagiline for the Symptomatic Treatment of Fatigue in Parkinson's Disease: A Bi-Center, Placebo-Controlled Study (The REST Fatigue Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REST
- 25 Apr 2015 Results of reanalysis showing significant changes presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 20 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 17th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.