Comparative Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Liposome Encapsulated Botulinum Toxin-A (Lipotoxin) Versus Normal Saline Instillation in Treatment of Patients With Refractory Overactive Bladder Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 62. ClincalTrials.gov reports enrolment at 62 but treatment only given to eligle patients n=24.
- 21 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.