A Phase I, Randomized, Controlled Dosage-Escalation Study of the Safety and Reactogenicity of the EP1300 Polyepitope DNA Vaccine Against Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Administered Via Electroporation to Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1300 (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 04 Nov 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 30 Sep 2016 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.