Phase 1 Open-label, Dose-escalation Clinical Study of the Safety and Tolerability of RGB-286638, a Novel, Multi-targeted Kinase Inhibitor, Administered to Patients With Selected, Relapsed or Refractory Hematological Malignancies.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs RGB 286638 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (1 Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment (withdrawn prior to recruitment).
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.